Thursday 15 November 2012

BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU DREAM

Everyone definitely have their own dreams in life. It would be different in all individual around the world. For me, dreams are not necessarily for you to achieve your own benefits like making yourself famous to become an idol or also showing of your talents to the public.

For me, my dream is to give a shelter to those abundant dogs in the streets. It shouldn't be an ordinary shelter that most of us do to help those dogs. I would like to train the dogs to be independent, smart and well-mannered. The dogs should know how to take care of themselves. Example taking their own food from the storage, peeing at the right place, crossing the roads by following the rules of the traffic lights and so on .

The normal shelter for these abundant dogs are usually for certain time period, due to the least place they have to keep those dogs. Since, my dogs are well trained to be independent, for certain time of period I would let them go. I would rather release them because I know that they would be safe where ever they go. They would be smart enough to find food for themselves. It could be a little too imaginative but why not. This is why I am here to try full filling it.The movie "Hotel For Dogs" inspired me a lot. Its all about giving the stray dogs shelter and treating them well.



I always wanted a dog since I was a little kid. But, my parents didn't one me to have one because they said it's difficult to take care of it especially when you have plans to go for a vacation. Soon, when I was 16, one of my friend told me that in front of his house, there is an empty land and there were many puppies roaming around his house. I got really excited to know more about it. So, after school, I went to his house just to see those puppies. They were running around the road happily.

And then, I heard a puppy barking loud near a drain. So,as I went near to it, I saw a black puppy in it. It was actually stuck in the drain. Without wasting any time, I saved it. It was so adorable, and I decided to bring it back home. I kept him in a shoe box and brought him home. I showered him and gave him some milk to drink. I spoke to my parents about him and they were cool about it. He was so fat at that time, so I named him "CHUBBY".


I really love Chubby a lot. He is such a big boy now. He is already 2 years old. In this 2 years, I learned a lot from him. Even though  he is a fierce dog, he is always loving to me. One day, I hope I could rescue most of the abundant dogs and give them the same amount of love and support to make their life's as lucky as us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment