Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mind sharing a Secret ?




      Talking about magazines... To be honest, I don't really read magazines these days... But, I have to admit that I have read these magazine called SABRINA'S SECRETS". I really loved this magazine cause it has many good tips in it that can be learned. For example, the makeup tutorials... I thought putting up makeups would be difficult, but unfortunately its so easy. I used to dress my sister up as a princess and put on some pink eye shadow, lip sticks... and all kind of other make up sets...Though this magazine might pass as too "girly" , it certainly is a good mag for me way back then.


You might think I am weird but collecting Sabrina's Secret magazine was quite cool. It is magazine from Archie Comics and with every issue I get an item to add in my beauty box. It is really good cause I get stuffs like hair wax,hair serum, glitter gel and moisturizer.Inside that magazine also gives tips on hair styles, sleepover ideas and beauty idea. It also has taught me how to make various types of face masks. It also has cool stuffs like information on suspicions and birthstones.


Well, I know you may think I am UNCOOL but I am serious on the statement above.If anyone else out there collects Sabrina's Secret, please let the cat out of the bag ( if you know what I mean) , spill the beans and let us all know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment