Wednesday 19 September 2012

TABOO

<TABOO THE GAME>





It was my very first time playing Taboo in class during my Media Appreciation lecture. At first, I was a little shy to play it because I was afraid that I may not use the right term of words to express the situation out...But I over come it..The game was really fun. I learnt a lot of valuable stuffs from the game. First of all, I learnt to practice my brain to think fast. It actually challenges myself to also overcome the fear I had. On the other hand, the game really made me and my friends to bond together more by helping each other to guess the right answer..Moreover, Taboo also made us gain self-confident by volunteering ourselves to act out in front of the class..Never knew that one act can bring a lots of different thoughts in minds. Example, by showing them your eyes, it can be described about  the colour, size, visions, spectacles, and so on. It is just a simple game but it brought an impact to my Life.






No comments:

Post a Comment