Wednesday 26 September 2012

Delicatessen


Delicatessen, a french movie that I really find interesting. Its definitely better than BARAKA. Delicatessen is a cross genre movie, but to me its more  into comedy cause I was laughing out loud together with a peer of mine, Shalini...while munching our fries. It is also surprisingly sweet romance at the centre. Besides that, this movie is darkly amusing, as the house starts to get into the same rhythm    as the love makers on the top floor and the botched suicide attempt took place.


The bubble scene was really eye-catching. It inspired me a lot. This scene really cheered my whole class. its serious indescribable. I wish I could blow bubbles like that, but I think its a little imaginative. Overall, I really enjoyed watching the movie to the core and I don't mind watching it again..cause I am a MEDIA APPRECIATION STUDENT :) and I appreciate media...

No comments:

Post a Comment