Monday 17 September 2012

REVIEW OF CAKE BOSS



CAKE BOSS

Buddy Valastro
Buddy and his family


Cake Boss is one of the baking programme I favor...In my point of view...Buddy Valastro is really a dedicated man..He does his baking  with a lots of passion..He is also bringing up his late fathers business    and plans to make it to the top..Buddy is so famous till he has many big orders from many people around the world..The creation of his cakes are to die for.Buddy and his family are running their shop...They are all working at the Bakery..I am a big fan of Cake Boss..I will always keep myself updated on the episodes of Cake Boss on TV...He is the best baker I can ever think of,...Each cakes have a different mouthful of flavors, designs, colours and also sizes..

Here are some pictures of his cakes..

Transformers cake


Aquarium cake


Sesame Street cake



Chocolate cake






Chandelier cake


Ice Age 4 cake


Disney River Cruise cake



Flip Flop cake





No comments:

Post a Comment