Monday 17 September 2012

->GENRES<-



As we all know, there are many types of genres. Here are some I would like to share :



-GENRES IN BOOKS AND LITERATURE'S          






                                                                                                            


-GENRES IN CINEMA

                                                                                             







-GENRES IN TV                                                             



                                          





-GENRES IN POPULAR MUSIC 
  
                                                                                             

Since I spent most of my free times on TV...I would like to share my favorite genre in TV..Its one of the genre most of the ladies would love to watch...It's BAKING...There are many types of baking programmes in TV but what I favor most is "Cake Boss"...
Buddy Valastro

Buddy Valastro is one of the great baker in Italy... He bakes many kinds of  eye-catching cakes...He and his family works in their bakery called "CARLO'S BAKERY"...

CARLO'S BAKERY

I love watching GENRES in TV especially Baking because I can learn new types of recipes from all kinds of bakers. Baking is also one of my favourite hobby..I just love looking at those creative cake designs and pastries form Carlo's Bakery..Besides that, baking can also avoid me from boredom...As many people these days love getting themselves active in social networking but I still feel that baking is much better than sitting down and stalking other peoples profiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment