Thursday 27 September 2012

N.E.W.S.P.A.P.E.R






14th July 2012...It was my BIRTHDAY...My dad told me that he wanted to get a new hand phone for me...I was so happy about it but didn't know exactly which phone I would like to have... I tried searching the latest model of hand phones in magazines, Internet, television but I didn't really adore any of it...Than I realise that I have to at least flip through the newspapers to seek information's about the hand phones...While, I was flipping through I realised there are many types of new hand phones in the market...Some were expensive and some were reasonable in price...So far nothing caught my eyes..I didn't give up, I kept on flipping through it...and finally, I found a hand phone which I was interested in... Without wasting any more time, I ran towards my dad with excitement and told him about the phone.. He was totally okay with my selection..He brought to many shops to survey the price of the hand phone...and finally.. WALLAH...I got my Samsung Galaxy Wonder!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment