Thursday 27 September 2012

Social Learning Theory

Based on the Social Learning Theory, I totally agree with Albert Bandura because I have experienced it in my life. When I was living in my former neighbourhood, there used to be a grandma living next door. She usually speaks Tamil to me but I don't really understand cause I was a young kid which don't know how to speak proper Tamil yet...The only thing that I used to ask the grandma is ''Why you didn't pass away yet?''....but luckily she didn't understand it because she doesn't understand English...

It may sound stupid...but ya...I didn't intentionally ask her the question but it had always been playing in my mind that old people always pass away..Most probably I would have watched it in the movies that make me assume things up...


Here is a video that proves the Social Learning Theory..




No comments:

Post a Comment