Saturday 25 August 2012

-BARAKA-




Memories of Cambodia...


Many people might think that BARAKA was a boring movie or even didn't bring any impact to their life's.But for me, it was heart touching.This movie actually reminded me,my trip to Cambodia. I have been to Angkor Watt and also other places that were in the scenes in Cambodia.To me, Cambodia is a place must to visit.


Me and my Family


It made me realise how lucky am I and what's worth living.The people there are so poor but they don't give up in life.They kept doing something to earn a living.When I was at Angkor Watt,there were kids aged around 4 till 12 were selling souvenirs such as key chains,note pad,pens and many more unique things.The thing that impressed me is they really speak good English, in fact it was better than their parents nor the tour guides.Most probably they learnt it from the tourist.


the children in Cambodia

The people there are very friendly especially to the tourist.They all may seem poor but they could also be the people whom can sleep peacefully without any debts or problems.



Phnom Penh is also a place i visited

No comments:

Post a Comment