Friday 30 November 2012

Television :)

Speaking about television... I still remember the days where my dad used to adjust the aerial on the roof to get back the signal.. Compared to the television I had before and now... There were lots of changes.. The technology have been improving day by day... I used to have a 21 inch Sony television.. It was a small television but indeed had many sweet memories.. Even though, the television didn't have as many features, as the television that I am currently having.. But it still had many unforgettable moments.. I used to get back from school and watch Mickey Mouse while my mum feeds me rice.. There was a day that my family and I were watching an interesting movie, and suddenly it just went blackout,.. It was definitely because of the heavy rain.. All of us were so frustrated and ended up eating Maggi Mee.. Thinking about the pass, brings a lot of memories that I can never forget.. Especially the difficulties in watching a complete movie in television,,



       

 ---------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment